SELECTIVE FLAT COLLECTORS
Selective treatment, to increase absorption of solar radiation High transparency, low iron content glass anodized aluminum frame, available support structures at different angles
The selective flat plate collector EVO 2500 (2,5 sqm) is available in its horizontal variant, which allows to reduce the
vertical dimension, eliminating in some cases the aesthetic impact of the installation.
WATER HEATER INTEGRATION KIT
Integration with boilers for DHW, Automated management of the system, without electronic devices Compactness and ease of installation.
The insulated hydraulic group SolarKIT allows the integration of solar systems and boilers with DHW production and is composed of thermostatic diverting valve and anti-scald mixer, all housed in a single insulated casing for easy installation.
Full integration of the circulation, control, security and loading devices for forced circulation systems Available in 4 versions, for all system requirements 3-speed solar pump, Flow meter/regulator with loading and unloading system valves.
Features common to single way and two ways units:
• Fully insulated box;
• Meter/flow-rate regulator with valves for loading and unloading of the system;
• Solar pump with cable gland;
• 3-ways flanged ball valve DN20 with check valve 10 mbar (the check valve can be switched off by rotating the handle 45°) with handle for termometer
(blue ring termometer; 0÷120 °C);
• Safety group 6 bar with pressure gauge Ø50 mm 0-10 bar with connection ¾” male for the expansion tank;
• Axis-to-axis distance 125 mm. Insulation box in EPP;
• Special metal back plate that secures the isolation and allows for easy installation both to the wall and to the tank;
• PN 10. Continue temperature 120°C; (short-pediod: 120°C per 20 s);
• Male threaded connections.
Furthermore, the two-way versions feature:
• Flanged ball valve DN20 with check valve 10 mbar (the check valve can be switched off by rotating the handle 45°) with handle for termometer (red
ring termometer; 0°C÷120°C);
• Connection and fitting tube.
FORCED CIRCULATION SYSTEMS
The forced circulation system involves the use of a low pressure pump (circulation group or circulator) for the handling of the heat transfer fluid, so as to implement the heat transfer from the collector to the tank. A differential temperature control unit provides for activating and deactivating the circulation group, depending on the need and the amount of solar radiation available.
Our Brands :